Visionary, Catalyst, Manifestor, Knowledge Seeker, Streamliner, Relentlessly Generous
Carol is Founder and CEO of The Imprint Group, bringing to life her vision to create a company that changes the face of leadership development. Over the course of her career, she has spent 20 years as a trusted advisor to senior executives in the asset management industry and has worked with over a hundred major hedge funds, private equity firms and diversified global investment managers to help build stronger leaders, teams and organizations.
Carol brings to her work a deep knowledge of the history and nuances of the industry and a unique combination of experience spanning strategic consulting (at Accenture, Segal RogersCasey, and Cowen Asset Management), executive recruiting (at Jamesbeck Global Partners and The Highland Group), and leadership development (at Defineum and The Imprint Group). This diverse background enables her to help clients build new competitive advantages across multiple domains. A proven entrepreneur and seasoned leader, Carol has been instrumental in building a number of successful ventures over the course of her career.
Carol is a CFA charterholder and holds a BSBA from Georgetown University with a concentration in Finance and International Management. She has had extensive training across the domains relevant to high-performance leadership, including coursework at the University of Pennsylvania, Columbia Business School and the Ackerman Institute. She is certified in the Hogan Inventories™ and PRINT Survey™ psychometric instruments and is also trained in improvisational acting and story-telling. A native of the UK, Carol has lived in four countries on three continents and enjoys exploring new environments. She is a passionate resident of New York City along with her husband and two young daughters.
- A powerful catalyst at heart, Carol is on a mission to change the face of leadership development.
- Visionary – Carol sees opportunities where others don’t. With an uncanny knack for envisioning the future, she inspires in people and organizations a greater sense of possibility and encourages them to think bigger and reach further.
- Achiever – Carol delivers results. Thriving on speed and intensity, she manages to juggle a multitude of priorities that would have other people’s heads spinning. Clients continually achieve more by learning how to focus on setting clear goals that drive meaningful outcomes.
- Manifestor – Carol brings ideas to life. As a serial entrepreneur, Carol has played a key role in building and growing a number of leading professional services firms. She enjoys starting with white space and creating pioneering solutions to client problems.
- Knowledge Seeker – Carol thrives on intellectual challenge and takes every opportunity to expand her own and others’ horizons. As the leader of Imprint’s “Leadership Lab,” Carol drives the expansion of the firm’s knowledge base, bringing better and better solutions to clients every day.
- Streamliner – A connector of dots, Carol has a gift for simplifying. She dissects complex problems with ease and quickly distills them into digestible pieces, defining clean, repeatable processes that help clients and colleagues create order from chaos.
- Relentlessly Generous – Having learned the power of generosity early in her career, Carol seeks to pay it forward whenever she can – with colleagues, with clients, with family and friends, and with society at large. She believes deeply in the power of living from abundance and strives to reflect that mindset in her everyday actions.